Thursday, October 22, 2020

10,000 watt racing sound system package

Hello audio lovers welcome back to my youtube channel The active continues to create content on audio sounds system  from ashley brand, thankyou for always support me  and always faithful on my youtube channel . 
Again I make a content  about 10.00 watt racing sound system package Who is currently boming  spesially on java area and other areas  but before it don't forget to subscribe, and press the bell to get a new notifications from me  please stay tune. 
Well for the step here I am prepare ashley mixer with series f 16 that have 16chanel  and 8output  and for next here also I prepare management from ashley with series lms 4080  for the covering later  the speaker  well for the track from mixer to management here  I make a routing  from output 7to  input  c lead up to output 8 to input a in management then for the next from aux 1 in management to input c  and  output 2from mixer  lead up to input d in management  that's way I make 4input  so the subwoofer can we We can split it with low high  well for 10.00 watt racing sound system package here I prepare  speaker subwoofer from ashley b 30  as much 4boxes  and also t2n as much as 2boxes like this picture .or we can itu Ashley zomm 218  . Here also I prepare speaker from ashley  with a series 230 AS much as 4boxes and also t24n as much as 2boxes  alright like this one guys, so the sub from ashley zoom 218 and b 30 and in the top  for mid high we use ashley t 24n . You see the speck  that available  
Well guys here I will prepare the power  for covering subwoofer4boxes as much as 2unit namely  power with series ashley tdx 2.0 like this one guys , so here the track from management  this is from aux 1 and output 2respective  to power tdx 2.0  so the source from management is from aux 1 and out 2 from mixer you see the line speaker cable  from power tdx 2.0 to cable speaker the size is 4*2.5ml  so if So if it works for a subwoofer speakers, it's a minimum of 2.5ml So it's like this It's 4*25 for one power. So for the management feed from output 1sub to power TDX 30hz lr24 The cut was up to 78 hz lr24, so the line was taken from source c and d at management  guysI've explained here and put out my next image from output 3&4 here as well as I set up a power ASHLEY TDX 1.8as many as 2units for covering ASHLEY b30 speakers. B 30 there are 30 boxes of this size 2*15 per box means, I make a power of 2 units like this guys From output 3 &4from management comes to power 1&2 in TDX 1.8 and then directly covered by a 4*2.5ml speaker cable just like this friends I sell 1 power for 2 boxes for 4 ohms per box for a management set for a b30 out here and I release from output 3low and output 4low from management This is a sourcenya from input and b so you direct a sourcenya from management of the a&b input Then, to cross point, here is also I prepared 84hz LLR 24 to 200hz llr24guys This is the same as output 3&4 cross point 84hz llr24 to 200hz llr24 For the next one here, I have prepared a power from ASHLEY forete 2.0 to cover ashleyt24n speakers, why I gave the forte 2.2, because speaker t24n needed a big watt In order to produce the high SPL I have prepared here with a series of ASHLEY forte 2.2 one unitNow here the router is for management output 5then source output 5ini from the a &b management input and the output 5to ASHLEY forte 2.2 like this and for a 2-4, 5 ml cable For 2box ASHLEY t24n good for ASHLEY t24n for setting up at this management output 5 for mid high's cross point between 200 and 12 km to the llr24 guys. All right. this is finished. I'll make it clear to cross point, management to 10.00 watt racing sound system package if you stay as a driver in the field, whether you are able to become a winner you are the determinant, even though this is a very good spec it all depends on you you are the driver to drive everything to be the winner. Well guys everything already I explain about 10.00 watt racing sound system package  and all the speck same like this picture include with cable and all of that on this picture FOR SALE at a price 168.500.000 you have been get one system with 10.000 watt  you just on  you can racing class and will be the winner what ever you doing the competition Okay friends, thank you for following my videos, don't forget those who haven't subscribed please subscribe, like and comment and also forget to turn on the bell to get the New videos from me please staytune to get a more interesting video  and audio greetings for all my friends and see you on next video byee




No comments:

Post a Comment